torsdag 8. september 2011

Birthday card =)

My little boy has a birthdayparty to go to tomorrow =)
And mommy made a card for him =)


Little one chose how to put it together himself. =)
The front of the card with KinderstampO sentiment.


Inside of the card with an easy sentiment from KinderstampO.
Both sentiments are from the Vintage Birthday set =)

Oh and sorry for the quality of my photos.
I am down with the flu and struggled to get a proper photo.
Couldnt go outside =(

Hope you like my card anyway =)

Fun fact about Lilli:
I am actually afraid of double sided paper...
Having to chose only one side to use... OMG the other one might get sad...lol
Yeah I know... Its just called a paperhorder =P



1 kommentar:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!