tirsdag 25. januar 2011

She thought of me =)=)=)




I am sitting here with an amazing feeling =)
My WONDERFUL friend Janet at Paperhoot thought of me for this amazing blog award.
She is just such an amazing person and anyone who knows her
is really really lucky.
I have only known her online for a short while now but
i don't even want to think about not knowing her.
She brightens up your day any day.
So jump on over to her at Paperhoot and have a look at her blog =)

Ok so for reciving this award i have to do a couple of things. I need to state 3 things that make me different from everyone else, and nominate 5 other bloggers to receive the "My Blog has Attitude Award."

1) I have ADHD, with depression and angsiety. This is a difficult thing to live with and i am constantly scared of having a fall back of my depression.
2) I am a crybaby. I cry when i am sad, happy, angry and so on. I even cryed when i got this award from the wonderful Janet.
3) I would love to open my own crafts store, and live off of doing what i love to do. Crafts =)

Ok now i have to pass this on to 5 wonderful girls....let's see =)

1) Erin - A Girl And Her Craft Box
2) Runnergirl Creations
3) Adeline Ng - My Crafty Mind
4) Pookie - Scraptaculardesigns
5) Karen - Karen's Creative Ramblings

Now it's your turn to pass the award (doing the same thing I've done here). You should also display the Blog Award Badge in your sidebar (you can copy and paste it and link it back to me).
Congratulations to all of you!!

4 kommentarer:

  1. OMG....you said the sweetest things!!
    Thanks for being a great friend & crafting inspiration. You are an amazing woman!
    I have no doubt one day you will be the proud owner of a craft store :o)

    XoXo <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Awww, you are so sweet! Thank you! I am honored that you awarded me!! :) Blessings to your day, my friend! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you so much! I am so glad you love my blog! I love yours as well! You made my bad week have a ray of sunshine! :)

    Erin

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you so much! I am quite new at this, I will try and post it as soon as possible.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!