lørdag 19. februar 2011

Liebster blog award =)


The lovely and creative OmaGloria has given me this wonderful award...
And i am just soooo thrilled to recieve this.
Today has been yet another great day.
And I am SOOOO happy i decided to start this blog.
I have been "alone" for so long, had my son and my fiance, but not many friends.
And now i have a world of wonderful peope out there sending me awards and
making me feel sooo loved.
I am always ready to cry when i see that you all think of me,
and that you like my blog and my work.
I might not be the biggest with leaving comments on blogs,
I am always so afraid of sounding stupid.
But i treasure every single comment i get on my blog.
I means the world to me.
Soooo i have to choose 5 people to recieve this award...

Hmmmmm...

I sooo wish i could place you all here. But no matter what you all mean so much to me, and i keep a close eye on what you all do.

1) My friend Janet at Paperhoot She means sooo much to me, I have only known her for a month or so now. But I sooo wish i lived closer so i could meet her i person and give her a biiig hug =)
2) Carri, Abusybee/Double click connections. A lady whom i admire alot. Her creations are such great views for the eye =)
3) Gloria, Girlia's Cards. Always a nice comment at hand to give to someone =)
4) Jess, KinderstampO. I love watching her movies and she is an amazing crafter that i truely admire so much. She is such a great inspiration to anyone that wants to get into papercrafts =)
5)LAst but not least Tanner, Mr. Crazy Cricut. This fellow is just so amazing. He reminds me so much of myself when i was young. So full of life and so creative =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. (scream)Another award!!! You are soooo generous!!
    Your comment about me really made me get a little teary. You are a sweetheart!! I wish I could give you a HUGE hug!!
    Your cards lately have been amazing!! Love your work & creativity!!

    Love ya girl <3

    SvarSlett
  2. thanks so much. I really appreciate that you thought of me.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!