onsdag 16. november 2011

KinderstampO's Sketchy Monday =)

Christmas creations is in the house =)=)=)
I decided to make some matchboxes this time,
and totally love the way they turned out.
Jump on over to KinderstampO to look at some more inspiration =)


This weeks sketch was perfect for this project =)


This is a normal small matchbox
and I used some of the wonderful paper I got from Jess in
my designteampackage =)
Sentiment is from Vintage and Traditional Christmas,
and I used one of each of the Merry Christmas.
So i combined both Vintage and Traditional =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great job...this would make a wonderful card on a bigger scale. Very nice.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!