onsdag 21. desember 2011

KinderstampO Sketchy Wednesday =)

A really simple card today.
Alot going on over here and my scraproom
has been turned into a food storage =(
So it is freezing cold in there and full of food.
Well we need food for christmas so it is all good.
But it does make it a wee bit hard for me to get things
done on the scrapping side,
specially since this pregnancy has taken its toll on me.
I am almost 100% linked to the sofa =(
Hubby doesnt really want me to do anything
cause it hurts.
My wonderful hubby =)
Well enough about that.

Here is my simple card =)



I have used HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! from the Vintage Birthday
stamp set by KinderstampO.
And the butterfly is a Martha Stuart punch.
Used the scalloped square spellbinders die.
Really do think this card turned out pretty good
despite its simplisity =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!