tirsdag 13. november 2012

Father's day cards and cake

Norway had father's day last sunday the 11.11-12 =) So some cards was made and even made a yummi cake.
This is the cake I made for my father and my hubby. The letters went a bit wonky as I was stressing my behind off to get it done =P
The card I made for my father =) The saying goes something like "You got that little extra, tuffguy" =)
The card my darling son made for his dad =) The text reads "Jippi Its your day" =) I will post the card I made for hubby later, just totally forgot to get a picture of it. And now hubby is sleeping...lol

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!