mandag 24. desember 2012

Some christmas ornaments =)

I am sooo pleased with how these turned out =) 
These have been given one to each of my siblings, 
one to my parents and one to our neighbours =)
These are open ornaments that 
I stuffed with a little organza that I dyed light purple. 
Then I added a simple silver pearl trim around the opening, 
The ribbon rose is actually also organza that 
I cut up and dyed with vintage photo and I love them =) 
Then added two roses from Kort og Godt. 
And to make the whole thing complete I made a 2013 banner on them. 
And yes I decided to make one for the new year coming, 
instead of for the old year that past. 
Hope you like them as much as I do =) 

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!