tirsdag 12. april 2011

Layouts for my mom and dad =)

And i can finally show you all the doggie layouts i made for my mom and dad. They have a 9 year old dog, that unfortunatly has become ill.
He is a bit stubborn and dont want to let go yet,
but we are all prepared that someday maybe soon, maybe later
they will have to let him head for the eternal hunting grounds.
So i decided to take some of the perfect pictures that i have
of him and make them three layouts.

Here they are =)









Theese are also gonna be entered into Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #3 Use an animal and the color orange =)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty layout... Thank you for playing along with Scrabookaholic By Abby.....
    Celeste DT Member

    SvarSlett
  2. Pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookaholic By Abby:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Adorable Layout!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!!

    Ashley

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful layouts! Thanks for joining us for one of Abby's fun challenges - I really enjoyed seeing your work :)

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!