tirsdag 19. april 2011

"Let's face it Friday" Challenge - Mother's day =)

Joining in the Let's face it Friday over on Peachy Keen Challenge blog.

This time it is Mother's day themed.
And I am so in love with my funny flowers, that any excuse to
use them is really really good for me =)
So her is my take on this challenge =)



I used a pink base, and layered some pink copypaper on it.
Then i took some glitterpaper and added as a little band on it.
The flower is as said befor from Funny Flowers by Peachy Keen Stamps.
Colored with watercolor crayons and added some glossy accents to the petals.
And if you havent tryed Peachy Keens. Then i really recommend you do.
They totally rock.
I so love all their stamps, but my wallet doesnt...lol
So for now I am put on a no buy until the wedding planning is done...lol

4 kommentarer:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!