torsdag 2. juni 2011

16 days and counting down =)

Today I have a really fun countdown post for you all =)
My darling son is my guest designer =)
He has been busy crafting mine and my fiances
birthdaycards today.
And he totally agreed that he should
be todays post =)


Getting him hooked on vintage photo distress ink at
an early age is really important =)


And here is the choice of paper he did =)
And of course he totally agreed that KinderstampO stamps
was the best choice for a birthday sentiment =)


Busy coloring some of his fav. stamps.
Peachy Keen stamps =)
He has been even more exited when I recived the
Happy Lil' Bigger froggies than what I was.
He thought they were stinkin cool =)


And here is my proud guest designer with his finished
projects =) And the first thing he did after
I took the photo was go into his bedroom,
letting me and my fiance know NOT to come in...lol
He was gonna write on the inside of the cards =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!