lørdag 11. juni 2011

7 days and counting down =)

Oh my goodness... Only a week left until I am a married woman =)
Time sure goes by fast now.
Tomorrow will be the big bakeday for me.
Maybe I'll do a picture for you all =)
Todays project is quick and easy,
since I am on my way to work shortly.
This one was so much fun =)


Tilda sending sweet wishes =)
Sentiment is from KinderstampO.
Background is Baroque die a Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix.
The lightpole is actually Tim Holtz Alterations Hardware findings =)
Colored with alcohol inks.
Butterfly is a Tonic punch.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!