mandag 17. oktober 2011

KinderstampO Color It Monday =)

Welcome to another KinderstampO Color It Monday =)
Come join us for alot of fun =)



This weeks colors had me searching through my stuff to
find something that would go as the colors.
So I came up with this one:



And here is a closer look at the top:



This is a goodiebag of lowcarb candy for my mom and dad.
It's homemade bounty chocolate =)
And it is so good.
But one can't eat to many at night...lol
Cause it will increase the methabolism and make you more awake..hehe

Made a bagtop of some rubons I got in my DT-package from Jess.
Some ribbon for the yellow,
and the frame and Sweet treats for you from Vintage Halloween set
from KinderstampO. So the set can be used for more than just Halloween.

1 kommentar:

  1. Great job on your treat topper...the treat looks very yummy!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!