onsdag 12. oktober 2011

KinderstampO Sketchy Wednesday =)




So being away this weekend made me only be able to join in
this weeks Sketchy Wednesday at KinderstampO.
But ohhhh my how much fun I had with this one.
Love my Greetingfarm stamps =)
And since I am patiently waiting for my
new stampsets from KinderstampO,
I had to improvise on the sentiment.

Well here it is =)


Here I have used the Celebrate from Vintage Birthday set.
All edges are inked with Lindy's starburst stains in Mission Bells Brown.
The stamp is colored with promarkers and I painted lightly
over the dress and the hair with Lindy's Magical Mica in Baby Blue Eyes.

Also gonna enter this into the Lindy's Stamp Gang It's fall ya'll contest.

2 kommentarer:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!