fredag 27. mai 2011

22 days and counting down =)

Todays project is a simple card.
Had to test out some of the new stuff I got,
and I have to say I am in loooove =)



This is a simple card.
With two different background pieces.
The ivory one is sprayed with my mix of
water, vintage photo distress ink and bronze perfect pearls.
And I LOOOOOVE it.
Now I can make my own mists =)
And then...
The sentiment is one of the Grungy Inspiration by KinderStampO
And I have fallen head of heals in love with her stamps.
They are so perfect.
Buuuut my other half actually got to use them first =O=O=O
He made me a birthday card... IIIIKKKK OMG =)
Never thought that day would come,
where he... Out of boredom, made a card =) LOL
And the flowers are from Panduro,
and they are colored with perfect pearls and
the prrreeeeetty baby blue eyes magical mica from Lindys Stampgang,
that Jess sent me. Totally love this color =)

Wanna join my little countdown quest?
Email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
And I will link to you and your project =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!