søndag 8. mai 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #8

And this I think will be my last one for today.
As the time over here has now gone to almost 1 in the morning =)
But oh my so much fun =)
Loving this and sooo gonna do more tomorrow =)
But here is my summer themed entry for
the 8th challenge at My Pink Stamper.


This is a cookie box that I have painted and just decorated =)
Some of the glue is still wet but I think it all turned out pretty =)
The black background gives a different view of it all =)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Yes it turned out really pretty

    SvarSlett
  2. I love your cookie box--so creative--good for you that you did so many challenges!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!