tirsdag 24. mai 2011

25 days and counting down =)


And yet again... a card....lol

Todays card is another twisted easel card. Totally fallen in love with
these cards. Got to do some youtubing tonight
and find more ways of doing easel =)
As you might see if you click on my card I
am seriously struggling with my coloring.
Even when the image is embossed the black still bleeds =(

So question for you all,
pros and cons of copics and promarkers.
I have promakers myself, like them, but theres just something odd.
And with the price of promarkers over here,
copics would be SKY high for me...lol

Any tips and tricks on using promarkers?

Well if you wanna join me,
email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com.
And I will link to you and your project =)

Oh and please leave me a note if you do send me a mail,
as google can be veeeery kind and send stuff to my junkmail
without even letting me decide...lol

3 kommentarer:

  1. Those Magnolia images are so freaking cute!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so cute! What kind of ink are you using? I use Memento with my copics, and it never bleeds. Versafine works best for watercolouring. Copics are definitely expensive, but I love that they are refillable and nibs are replaceable if needed. Refills cost about the same as the markers but fill them about 10 times (for the sketch kind)

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!