lørdag 23. juli 2011

My wedding day =)

THIS POST WILL REMAIN ON TOP UNTIL THE END OF THE CHALLENGE:
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE MOST RESENT POSTS =)


OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Can you belive it...
I am a married woman.






Todays and this countdowns final project is
all about what today is for me.
My wedding day.
And the day I get my prince charming.
So this layout is made for us to add
our wedding photos on.
And to hang on the wall. =)
Really like the simplicity of this.
There isnt alot of stuff to take the focus
away from the pictures.

And now for my little fun surprise for you all.
I know I said no giveaway due to the expences of
the wedding.
But guess what...
I have decided to put together a little surprise gift =)
This will run until the 1st of August.
And I will pick a winner on the 2nd of August.
That way it leaves me plenty of time to get something
put together =)

1.) Make a wedding themed project and link it below.
2.) Spread the word =)
And I would love it if you became a follower. This is not
an requirement tho =)




2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful layout!! You look beautiful on your wedding photo:) Congrats
    Hugs

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!