fredag 29. juli 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge 57 w/a twist

Was soooo inspired by the wonderful designteam.
And this time there is actually time for me to
join in on the fun.
So here is my take on it all =)
Hope you like it.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Wanna join the challenge, jump on over to Peachy Keen Stamps Blog =)

I have used flowers from Iamroses.
Perfect pearls to color the scallops and circles.
And the Funny Flowers from Peach Keen Stamps.
Totally looooove theese stamps.

And remember you can still join my challenge... But HURRY. Scroll down and join it =)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lilli! Your project is so sweet! I love the perfect pearls, and these flowers are just perfect for this sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow Lilli! I love your take on the challenge. Especially as you've used my favourite Funny Flowers so effectively! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    SvarSlett
  3. OMG!!! too adorable love it!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great job with the PK challenge! So glad you had time to join in on the fun! Love your flowers! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!