fredag 1. juli 2011

Mia =)

Summer is here and I am afraid I am mia on and off...lol
Tomorrow we might be going on a little camping trip.
Thats IF my dh can find our sleepingbags...lmao
Oh and I am not crafting much now, due to waiting
for a few things from a shop.
Gonna be making cupcake toppers.
Cause guess what....
Yeah yeah I got hooked as well.
Making cupcakes is really fun.
And I aint a baker =P
Might show you some, when I finally get them correct..hehe
Cause this first one wasnt really a success =)
Well thats enough from me for now.
Gonna drop in and tell you all
how the trip went =)

1 kommentar:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!