søndag 7. april 2013

Another easteregg =)

This egg was made all for me =)
Well for my family...lol

This was painted the same way I
did on the other egg.
With white acryllic paint and
I blended in some magical mica in Baby Blue eyes =)





I have used some crochet flowers that I made,
and a crochet doily I made.
The flowers are from I Am Roses and
they have all been colored with Lindy's sprays
I have also used some KinderstampO products
And the pictures and sentiment is from Kort Og Godt
As well I have used distress stickles and
liquid pearls =)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Nice job. Love the crocheting around the egg.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much =) I love being able to make that trim so I will never run out =)

      Slett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!