lørdag 20. april 2013

Theme inspired Saturday at KinderstampO

This weeks inspiration:



So I thought this looked like a mom.
I remember as a kid when my mom would bake,
it was always such a joy to watch =)
So I decided to use the projects I made for my
mom and dads 50th birthday celebration
as this weeks theme inspired projects =)

First off is a fan minialbum I made for my mom:


This album was inspired by a fellow norwegian crafter on youtube.
Anne (xannero1) She does such amazing work.

There isnt any more detail photos cause
I felt the pictures was a tidbit to private =P

And then there is these miniboxes:




These also have their own video showing some of what I did.

Here is the video:



What I used:
KinderstampO Faux Rhinestones
KinderstampO Mini Shabby Chic Flower trim
KinderstampO Creative Chaos
KinderstampO Faux Rhinestone and Blossom Trim
Lindys StampGang sprays
Homemade crochet trim
Some stickles
I Am Roses leaves

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!