fredag 5. april 2013

Some happy clothespins

I am making some decorations for my mom and dads 50th birthday =)
And I just totally love all the clothespins that
I have seen so many of you make.

Here are all the ones I made =)


Closeup of all the different ones I made =)


What I used:
* Lindys Starburst sprays in A Bit o'Bubbly, Fuzzy Navel Peach and Clam Bake Beige.
* Peachy Keen Happy Lashes face assortment
* KinderstampO Faux Rhinestone bling

Here is a video of my project.
It is done on my phone so it isnt the best.
Still trying to get my scraproom set up so I can start
doing proper videos again =)


Hope you like my project =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!