mandag 21. februar 2011

Folding crazy =P

WARNING: LONG POST!!!!


My son, and my love =)


My sisters oldest =)


My sisters youngest =)


My sister alone on top and my sister and her daughter on the bottom =)

Ok I have totally fallen in love with this card =)
It is sooo addicting to sit there and flip it that
i just have to do it a little bit every day =)
And theese pictures are just so much fun.
They are from when we went over to my sisters house and took
the kids out skiing.
And they were having a blast =)

As well today i just wanted to let you all get to know me a little bit better =)
I am now taking a might big step for me, cause i am always so afraid of what others might think of me. But i decided that I really wanted to give you the chance to know me better. So if you don't want to, then just stop reading now =P

Well here goes nothing =)

So, I haven't been dealt the best of hands in life.
I want to warn you all right now this might sound as me sobbing...
But this is not a sob story, this is a story to show you that you can go on.
I am a survivor and i am darn proud to be who i am.
Ok starting from a very young age, I was so unlucky to be a victim of ambuse from someone close to me.
It even turned into a "love"affair, and i felt jealous that he would talk to other girls. I didnt know that what he did was wrong, even tho i hated every second of it. Well as time flew by and i learned to overcome my fear, i turned my experience into something positiv and decided to let this strenghten me instead of breaking me.

Then school came...
And i became the easy target, i never fought back and always told anyone that
i only had myself to blame.
I was not the prettiest of teens and i sure got to hear it.

At the age of almost 21 i had my son, the one that changed it all.
He came into my life and sent me head first into a deeeeep pit.
I had a depression from the pregnancy and this took controll over my life.
I was so unlucky to end up with my life tumbeling after a horrible hit.
Where my ex ended up in jail and the court case was aweful to follow.
Many tears fell to the ground in those days.
And i didnt really recover from it for many years.
I was close to loosing my son due to this.
I spent more time on my computer playing games then taking care of my son,
now 2 years of age.
But i got help!!!
My family came to my aid and childrens services started a biiig operation to
help me back to a normal life again.
And i did it.
I was strong and i pushed through.

I was so certain that this was it, no more could hurt me now...
Well how wrong can one be...
Me and my other half got attacked by his brothers,
while my then 8 year old son was a witness to it all.
We went through a horrible ordeal after that,
moving in 10 days and in those 10 days we still was in the house
i was sooo afraid...
I feared for mine and my loved ones life.

And now finally we can relax,
we are now living in a wonderful place.
I have my family close and they have opened their arms and
taken my other half in.
I thank the Lord every day for the luck of it all,
that because of everything that has happened in my life.
I am now finally at ease.
I have a man that i love, my best friend.
I have a son that makes me proud to be his mom, every day.
I have family that loves me for who i am.
Adhd, depression and angsiety with it.
And last but not least I now have this blog,
where so many wonderful people stop by and give me some love.
Each and every comment from you all is treasured.
And many times i feel like crying cause you are all so nice.

So now all i got to say is,
there is absolutly no shame in having problems.
Just know if you reach out you hand there will be someone out there
to grab it and pull you in.
Just give someone a chance.

1 kommentar:

  1. Lilli, I value your honesty & strong determination to take control of your life. A lot of times we are given situations that seems so unfair & wonder 'what did I do to deserve this'? You are a strong woman!! It takes courage to expose things of the past & even a stronger person to turn their life around and never give up hope. You are an amazing person, with a caring heart & beautiful personality.
    I am so grateful you are my friend!!
    I wish upon you nothing but hapiness & bliss.

    Love ya girl :o)

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!