tirsdag 22. februar 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 46 =)

Okokok I admit it.
I am in love =)
With my new canon printer.
I have been having so much fun these two days,
making my own paper, printing pictures and digi stamps.
And i am totally in love =)
Here is my submission to the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 46:



I totally love how this came out.
The pattern paper and the baby is printed from the internet.
And the stamp is one from the baby set i got from Agnes/Flowerdisco =)
So cute these stamps.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Very lovely vintage card! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card Lilli!!! I can't believe you created the pattern paper on your printer. I love the vintage look! Great job :o)

    How are you & the family? Hope all is well.
    Looking forward to my little 'present'. Yay =)

    Hugs! XoxXo

    SvarSlett
  3. Very lovely! Great job with the PK challenge! Thanks for playing along and good luck!

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous vintage card! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!