torsdag 27. januar 2011

As i said... I'm a crybaby...

Today has been the best day for about a year now =)=)=)
First off my fiancee got some extra money today that
we did not even know was coming.
So now we are at full speed setting up my own little
crafting area in our bedroom =)=)=)=)

And i have been crying my bit today....
You'll never guess why =)
It is happy tears tho =)

Okok i will tell you.
I got the most AMAZING gift in the mail today.......
My darling friend Janet over at Paperhoot said she was
gonna send me some paper and she also said some embelishments and diecuts.
Well much to my BIG surprise the package that i went to
pick up at the postoffice was filled with LOVELY stuff =)
I have been like a little kid at work waiting to get home so i could
have a look at what got here.
And OMG............
Well enough for now. I am gonna do a video of it tomorrow for you,
and yes i will do my very best not to sob...lol

So.... If I could i would thank you from the bottom of my heart Janet,
but for you my heart has no bottom.
I can't wait to show you all what she sent me =)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Yay!! You got my package!! I'm so thrilled it got there so quickly! I hope you like the little goodies I sent. I am very much looking forward to your video..I can't wait!!
    ...and to top that off you get to set up a craft station!! Can the day get any better???

    Lots of hugs!!

    SvarSlett
  2. I have enjoyed following your blog and wanted to award you with a blog award. Please check out my blog for details.

    SvarSlett
  3. Sounds like a great day! Can't wait to see your goodies!

    SvarSlett
  4. how sweet, I love getting things unexpected.
    enjoy.

    pookie

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!