fredag 21. januar 2011

At home sick and thinking of a cricut...

I don't like being sick.
And today I had to go home from work, cause I am sick =(=(=(
Well I will probably not be crafing today. Might spend the day
play a little World of Warcraft.

But I just really wanted to ask you all one thing...
I AM going to get a cricut one day,
but what one should i get.
Been thinking about this for a while and I am
dead scared of getting the "wrong" one.
Cause I know for sure that i will be getting one and thats it.
This because money don't grow on trees,
I know...I checked...lol

So whats your oppinion???

7 kommentarer:

  1. My opinion, I have the cricut create which I loved but I have upgraded to the Cricut expression which is larger but way better..you can make bigger things and not have to keep cutting your cardstock..it's also the matter of if you want something portable or something that is larger..I love my larger one..plus it has a screen to show you what you are actually cutting..
    Hope that helps.
    Hugs,
    Minta

    I hope you feel better soon.

    The expression is awesome!jmo

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Lilli :o)
    I'm bummed to hear you are feeling under the weather. Drink lots of tea & rest. Hope you get better soon ~HUG~

    As to your question, I agree with Minta. The cricut expression is the best choice. I love mine and I am happy I got it over the Create.
    And the screen comes in very handy!!

    Hope you feel better soon <3

    SvarSlett
  3. I vote for expression;-) It is great and I love mine.
    I have left you an award on my blog, come check it out!
    Jessica
    http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    SvarSlett
  4. Hope you feel better! I don't have a Cricut yet. I do have a Cuttlebug. I love its embossing!

    SvarSlett
  5. Awww so sorry your're feeling under the weather!!! Lots of rest:) I have an expression and I love it you will to:) Feel better soon:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    SvarSlett
  6. I love my expression! I you already have a lot of patterned paper, I don't think that the Imagine is very useful.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!