mandag 24. januar 2011

The Pink Stamper Birthday challenge =)

Since it's Robyn's birthday the theme of the challenge is
birthday =)
So i went shopping............
Yeah yeah yeah i know, i confess =P
I just had to get some bigger cardstock for the card i did for the
challenge, and ended up with a paperpack and some ribbon as well... OHHHH my =)
But really love it tho.

Ok here is my card:


Cardbase is 6x6
Designpaper is 5,5x5,5
Then i cut out a piece of the designpaper and stamped a birthdaygirl
and her cake
. Stamps are from Panduro. The dress is stamped on a
piece of designpaper with stazon then cut out.
Ribbon is from the new pack i bought today and flowers are from an
earlier buy. Added some bling to the flowers and to the table.
Sentiment is from Chandelier Fun from Crafty Secrets.

Really enjoyed this challenge. And take note, there are also other colors
than just pink....lol

23 kommentarer:

  1. Sooo very pretty and soft, just perfect in the colors and the papttern papers, thanks for joining the fun in celebrate Robyns birthday

    SvarSlett
  2. That is an adorable stamp love the card.
    TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. Cute! I like how it looks like a framed window! I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! You can pick it up off of my blog: http://runnergirlcreations.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  4. Very pretty and feminine card. She reminds of Robyn, lol. Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    SvarSlett
  5. very nice job good luck with the challenge.

    SvarSlett
  6. Nice Card! I love the Stamp you used!

    SvarSlett
  7. What a sweet card! Love it! I am now a follower!
    TFS!

    ♥Ashley
    welchcreations.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. Lovely card.You put grat detail into this card. I love the dress, and thank you for stoppong by my blog. I became your follower!!!!

    SvarSlett
  9. Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Your card is adorable. Be well- Colleen

    SvarSlett
  10. I like your card, too. Robyn will love it. Classy like her. I'm your newest follower.

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful card! Love all the details :o)
    Hope all is well on your side of town.

    sending lots of hugs your way!!

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful card... I love the stamp... I will definatley have to look at the website you listed for it. Shopping is always good...especially when it means more crafting goodies.

    Annette

    AnnetteASalinas.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  13. Oh, i love this card and need that stamp. LOL I'm going to look up the company after I write this. :) Such pretty colours you used! :)

    SvarSlett
  14. Love the stamp and all the embellishments! I also love a good excuse to shop! TFS!
    http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  15. Cute Card! I really like that stamp! :o)
    Theresa

    SvarSlett
  16. Hi Lilli
    I have something for you on my blog, when you get a chance stop by and get it :o)

    SvarSlett
  17. Super cute and love that image!! CUTE

    SvarSlett
  18. How adorable! TFS. Head on over to my blog for an awesome Cricut giveaway! Bug Hugs!

    SvarSlett
  19. Very pretty! Wow! that card was some work but it's beautiful.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  20. Such an elegant card. I love the stamp.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!