lørdag 29. januar 2011

Wedding mini album with what i got from Janet. =)

A bit of a video heavy post here. Had to divide my video up into three so it wouldnt be so horribly long =)
Well here are my videos =)


The first wedding mini i did. Finally finished it.
Came out ok, not perfect but ok.
Gonna be fun adding photos to it later on =)


This is the second wedding mini. I used what i got from Janet over at Paperhoot =) And i
loooooooooove how it came out. I also used some flowers from my own stash,
but mostly everything is from Janet.


And here is a video of the card i posted yesterday,
just felt like talking...lol
So i did and here you see what i talked about.

Really do not like how i sound, but thats ok. My boss says i have
a perfect phonevoice so i try to belive him...lol
And as well i have found that if the mic on my cam isnt facing me,
then i sound muffled and it sound like i have a really deeeep voice.
So i am gonna have to live with having my face on cam until i cam
afford a new cam =)

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh my goodness!! The mini album is AMAZING!! I have no words to describe how beautiful it turned out. You did a fabulous job & I feel so special I was able to contribute a little something for your wedding memories!!!
    I can't wait to see the wedding pics on FB!! Yay!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!