søndag 16. januar 2011

We have been skiing =) Or kid has =P

This is quite picture heavy =)

Well we went over to my sisters today,
took the kids with us to the school and they got to skii =)
My little one was at times might mad,
cause there was to much snow so he kept falling...lol
But it all got a bit better when we found an area where there was
no powdersnow on top =)
Well here are some pictures =)


My little one trying to go up the hill.
Sometimes it went perfectly and other times ummm he was shouting..lol


Here he is ready to set down hill =)


Ups... He fell down =(


And up again and off we go =)


WOPS.The bottom came really quick...lol
This time he actually laughed.
But not the other times.


And i just have to show you all my lovely hot chocolate cup =)
I LOVE it.
Bought one for each of us,
and whenever we have hot chocolate theese cups are the only ones we use.

1 kommentar:

  1. brrrrr.....that looks too cold for me!
    ....your boy is so adorable :o)

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!