lørdag 8. januar 2011

Flower for you =)

Just can't seem to take one day to just knitting and watching tv...lol
Had to make some cards with the new paperpack i got.
Really like this paper.


Whats used?
4x8 piece of silver cardstock, scored at 4.
Designpaper, cut to 3,5x3,5
Watercolorpaper, cut to 3x1,8 (Really sorry if my measurements are really messed up, i normally measure in cm)
All are inked with black soot distress ink.
Stamp and ribbon is from Panduro.
Stamped image is colored with watercolorpencils and then i used my waterpen on it.
Used 4 small black brads on the image.
For you is a spellbinders. (Can't remember what one)
For you stamp is a part of a bigger stamp from Panduro i think =)

2 kommentarer:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!