onsdag 19. januar 2011

Couple of pink ones =)

Sitting here with my foot up high,
got some muscle thing that i don't know what is.
But it sure aint any good...lol
Well i had to figure out something to do,
so i made a couple of card and a simple hairpiece =)

Base is 5,7x4,1
Designpaper is 5,5x2
Then the stamped area:
Color base is 3,5x2,5
Watercolorpaper is 3,2x2,2
Stamped flowers are from Morehead and the fairy is from Panduro.
My Friend is also from Panduro and is single letters put together =)


Here i tested out something new, sticky borders.
Didn't really come out the way i thought, but its ok =)
Stamps are Panduro.
Card base is 5,7x4,1
White cardstock is 5,1x1,5


And here is my hairpiece.
This is sprayed with glimmermist, and then i added
a bling in the middle.
Need to get me some bigger blings, cause then it will be perfect =)


Well now I'm gonna sit down and relax again.
Really hate how this foot is treating me.
But it will pass... Soon i hope =)

2 kommentarer:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!