lørdag 1. januar 2011

Peachy fun =)

I have been having alot of fun today with my new Peachy Keen stampset.


Here i have used a dress cutout template i found online.
The stamp used is from Crafty Secrets called Chandelier Fun.


Here is also a cutout template i found online.
Face is stamped with Peachy Keen Paperdoll face assortment.
Happy Birthday is the same as the other card.


And another cutout template found online. =)
Face is from Peachy Keen Paperdoll face assortment.
You light up a room is also found in the Crafty Secrets - Chandelier Fun.

I have been having so much fun today making theese cards.
And i am really pleased with how they came out.
Watching all you guys creativity really got me inspired.
So thank you so much to you all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!