fredag 14. januar 2011

Went shopping...lol And a total chaos =P

Ok so i have been without adhesive for a while now.
Well today finally i found some =)=)=)
Well i promised a disasterphoto =P

Here you are =P

What you can't see in this photo is that the floor is filled with potatochips,
tiny tiny bits of it...

Then i went shopping as i said...lol
And of course i couldnt just get adhesive,
no i had to get more. So here is what i got.

Two miniablums, gonna make them into one for my wedding.


And i had to get a pack of different stuff that i thought might be nice for it =P



2 kommentarer:

  1. It doesn't look to bad! Can't wait to see the minis complete!

    SvarSlett
  2. that's not too messy...just pop the balloons & mess is gone hahaha
    I as well am looking forward to seing your mini wedding album. when is/was the big day??
    you know, I have bridal paper left over from my sis-in-laws' scrapbook that I did last July..it will just sit here and collect dust...if you can find use for it, I don't mind shipping it over.
    email me cesp1978@gmail.com

    Hugs! Janet

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!